Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Update to Blog

Alright guys, I know it's been too long since I've last updated, but I've finally recovered from a long period of  indecisiveness. I'm going to be changing the theme of this blog. My original focus of this blog was to concentrate on everything that is related to the singularity theory, but I guess I just got too burnt out, frustrated, and annoyed to just exclusively talk about that. Instead, I will still talk about singularity, but I want more variety in this blog. That's the thing about us Aquarians, we are never satisfied with just one thing, we always want more variety. I also want this blog to be more about the things I encounter, with the same detail and analysis, being carried over. Such things as the Universe, Religion, Philosophy, Technology, and the unexplainable. With that in mind, be prepared for some mind blowing trippy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment